Misericordia University was previously known as College Misericordia. The catalogs started publication in 1924, the same year College Misericordia opened in Dallas, Pennsylvania. This catalog is part of a bound volume of catalogs 1924-1931.
Publisher Misericordia University
Possible copyright status This content is provided by its copyright holder, Misericordia University (Dallas, PA). It is provided here for educational research and personal use in accord with the Open Content Alliance principles. Appropriate attribution is requested: "Misericordia University, Dallas, PA”. Written permission is required for any distribution, reproduction, or other use of this material beyond that allowed by spirit of the Open Content Alliance, fair use, or other statutory exemptions.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Misericordia University, Mary Kintz Bevevino Library, Sister Mary Carmel McGarigle Archives
Collection misericordiauniversity; americana